суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

epson ink jet printer refill




Darling realised I let out a loud sign yesterday and he immediately asked me what happened.. Seriously.. I dunnoe where to start.. So I just said.. "nothing".. Actually there are many things on my mind.. Although my eyes are on the TV screen.. Iapos;m thinking about other stuff.. I guess what I am worrying now is my Stats quiz.. I donapos;t think I have ever failed a psych�quiz before. I wonder will it happened this sem. :( Also, I have not been doing any solid work.. I treat my projects like "dirt". Is like I simply dun give a damn anymore. I just want to party and get the fun which I deserved many many years ago. But then again.. Iapos;m not enjoying the process. Iapos;m so contradicting.. I want fun so much yet Iapos;m feeling so bad..

Iapos;ve been sleeping alot.. I know I can wake up.. But I still continue to sleep till I have a headache.. I just want to avoid the issues Iapos;m facing now. Arghz Although I love school, school always gives me some problems which I think I can never handle. School makes me love myself less. I wonder if this is just the Singapore education system?

I guess the only reason why I am staying in�Singapore is my friends, family, love and Hash.

I feel so useless... Because I love to escape. Well, if it is less hurting, why not?
epson ink jet printer refill, epson ink jet printer review, epson ink jet printer stylus c42ux, epson ink jet printer trade.



Комментариев нет: