среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

chicago projector rental




Iapos;m back in Carrollton after my lovely fall break last week, and itapos;s a little hard getting back into the swing of things over here.

Last week, up until Wednesday, I tried very hard to get as much homework done as I could, since I knew I would not have my computer until Monday afternoon (when I returned). It kinda sorta worked, so I wasnapos;t stressed about homework during the break. Thursday I drove home and spent two days with my family. It was really nice to see my dad, who I havenapos;t seen since August. Mostly I stayed in the house doing nothing, but we did go to the Greek food festival at a Birmingham Greek Orthodox church on Friday, and it was very yummy.

I finished my Pueblo Revolt paper on Wednesday, so I emailed it to myself and edited it one last time on Thursday. That was the main thing I had to finish because it was due Monday night. My fair paper was due on Tuesday, which took forever to write. I still donapos;t think itapos;s exactly what she was looking for, but from day one I figured Iapos;d get a B in American Folklife, so thatapos;s what Iapos;m shooting for, lol. Iapos;m pretty confident I can get Aapos;s in my other two classes, so Iapos;m not too worried.

Oh I got my first grad school paper back last night, and I got a 10/10 on it. It was my Inca paper that I was stressing out about a couple weeks ago. He graded more on whether we answered the questions than anything else, and even though I know I got a couple kinda wrong, he didnapos;t count off. Yay Too bad Iapos;m still worried about the Pueblo Revolt paper I turned in last night, lol.

cheese muffin, chicago projector rental, chicago project management training, chicago prohibition speak easies, chicago prohibition history.



Комментариев нет: