четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cedarburg wine festival




So i think itapos;s about time to update.

iapos;m currently sitting in a free hotel room in jacksonville with british will. We booked at the hilton but they overbooked, so they sent us to the hotel next door for free. Pretty sweet deal.

so we officially are good with jive. Finally. It took forever. Now the hardest part is over.

great timing too because we are in jacksonville to attend an Infusion conference. Advanced applications. Sounds fun.

i had my digital controls midterm. I fucked up on basic stuff. Hopefully iapos;ll be able to stay in the class and not have to withdraw. If i get higher than a 70 Iapos;ll stay in. Regardless, Iapos;ll still keep going to class because I still want to learn.

pattern recognition is cool. We got our 2nd homework assignment. I have two 50 page papers to read and report on IN ADDITION to developing 6 trained neural networks. Iapos;m looking forward to it.

after the infusion conference tomorrow, i get to give a training webinar from the hotel lobby. That should be fun.

then we head to the tree house hostel in georgia where I get to do some much needed thinking/relaxing/partying. My life is like one giant party. Party on wayne. Party on garth.

i think what iapos;ll miss the most is my darling little asian. Thereapos;s that smile :) i shall be back on friday to cause more havoc because Sheri is coming into town. Yowhee

thats about it. I would say the coolest thing about this whole trip is that itapos;s paid for with company money. Money that I have earned. Money I created. So apos;effin cool.

oh, and today steve landed the South Orlando Soccer Club for the sports posters. So now both businesses are doing exceptionally well. I love life.

hopefully this will inspire a few of you. You can do whatever you want. You just need to know how to ask
cedarburg wine festival, cedarburg winery, cedarburg winter fest, cedarburg winter festival.



Комментариев нет: