понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

dinner at deviants palace subliminal




My friend led me to a really great thread on the LJ group nonfluffypagans that got my mental and metaphysical juices flowing. Here seemed to be a discussion area about spirituality full of inspiration and meaty things to think about. After reading through the entire thread� I quickly joined the group. Oh, you have to be approved by the moderator. No problem, just weeding out the weirdos, I can get on board with that.

So, what was waiting in my inbox today? Mail from the nonfluffypagans moderator -- request to join declined.

I know I shouldnapos;t let that get me down, itapos;s just a virtual community, but it really puts a damper on my day. Exactly what kind of group is this? And what are their criteria? Is it because I have kids? I saw at least one poster on the group who mentioned having to tuck in their kids at night. Is it because Iapos;m not a programmer? Is it because I donapos;t have enough posts? Is it because I�mentioned Oprah once?�Thatapos;s some pretty cold shit. I apparently am not a good enough [whatever] to read their sacred words. Iapos;m too much of a pagan spazz or not initiated into someoneapos;s lineage or donapos;t use a black background or donapos;t have a cool Dr. Who userpic or Iapos;m living in Florida. Who knows?


dinner at deviants palace subliminal, dinner at deviants palace played backwards, dinner at deviants palace mp3, dinner at deviants palace lyrics.



Комментариев нет: